Control Seal B.V.
As a Quality Control Manager you are responsible for guaranteeing, improving and monitoring the quality level of the company.
You assist the Quality Assurance Manager with the implementation and maintenance of the quality system. As a Quality Control Manager you optimize business processes and products. You are also jointly responsible for the implementation of the quality plans. This means that you are a source of information for colleagues when implementing this.
You are responsible for preparing quality reports for international customers, conducting audits and inspections, and taking an active part in product release and production processes. You supervise customer inspections, assess the inspection plans and carry out final inspections. You work closely with the engineering, production, assembly and office departments.
• At least a completed post-secondary vocational education (MBO+) or a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or comparable, supplemented with subject-oriented courses and/or training.
• Relevant work experience as a Quality Control Manager in a technical production and assembly environment.
• Knowledge of calibration systems, applied materials, welding and non-destructive testing (NDT).
• Knowledge of the various standards and regulations (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001)
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of pressure equipment, preferably in the petrochemical industry.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager, who brings quality to life and has sufficient tact and assertiveness to connect different interests.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.